Server Settings Some basic configuration information
In general, we believe you should be free to build what you want, how you want. However, to support a working economy and low lag environment, certain settings have been changed at MisfitMC from vanilla. Below is a nearly comprehensive listing of these changes:
- Monsters do not drop experience or items if killed by the environmental (i.e. falling, pistons, drowning).
- Monsters do not drop experience or items above elevation 150.
- Monster spawning is limited to a set number per chunk per unit of time. As a result, traditional mob grinders will not work here.
- Iron Golems do not drop iron.
- Zombie Pigmen do not drop gold nuggets.
- Wither Skeletons do not drop wither heads.
- Villagers will not trade with players.
- Individual nether portals are turned off.
- PVP is turned off in all current worlds.
- Strongholders are not accessible. The only means to access the End is via collecting End Portals.
TeamSpeak 3 Settings Basic configuration information
- Server requires push to talk to be enabled
- VIPs are provided their own personal channel upon request